- Ensuring safe, proper and smooth execution of both modular and stick-built building HVAC system fit-outs on site;
- Monitoring and supervising subcontractors on site;
- Ensures in field the compliance with corporate HSE and Quality policies and established schedule.
- Ensuring daily presence on site to monitor both modular and stick-built building HVAC system fit-out works by Subcontractors;
- Understanding the importance of planning. Monitoring and tracking daily progress and work completed, comparing planned to actual. Proposing mitigating action to ensure compliance with the plan.
- Ensuring that the Subcontractor issue the quality documentation in due time and review it.
- Ensuring that all work is in conformity to standards and specifications.
- Interpreting specifications and discussing deviations from specified procedures and documentation to ensure full compliance with QA/QC inspection plans and procedures.
- Anticipating the needs in terms of Subcontractor resources and report to the Lead Building Supervisor.
- Making sure that controlled copies of currently approved documents and drawings are used by Subcontractor.
- Preparing daily report to the Lead Building Supervisor.
- Full knowledge of Construction RF norms and rules;
- Competent in reading and understanding Specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation;
- 7+ years in a similar position/role on major constructions sites;
- Good level of technical English (speaking and writing).
Москва, улица Кржижановского, 14к3, м. Академическая, м. ПрофсоюзнаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод