Kaluga International School is looking for an outstanding Maths & Science Teacher for immediate start in the Secondary section of the school.
About Kaluga International School
Kaluga International School is located in Kaluga, just 2.5 hours outside of Moscow, Russia. School facilities include a sports hall, 25m swimming pool, 400m running track, ice hockey rink, and state of the art classrooms.
Successful candidates will have a teaching qualification and at least 2 years of work experience. The school would prefer candidates who are native speakers of English or have high proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, and who are passionate about teaching and learning.
- planning and delivering high quality lessons in Mathematics and Co-ordinated Science;
- preparing students for CIE (Cambridge International Examinations) exams, including Checkpoint and IGCSE exams;
- internal formative and summative assessment of students and compilation of achievement reports;
- active engagement in curriculum-related field trips, class and school-wide activities and events;
- regular updates on academic progress and student development via class newsletter;
- participation in continuous professional development.
This is a full-time position.
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- travel expenses
- transfer to/from work
- work mobile phone