Basic Function: The credit manager position is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of the Credit Control Policy
- Checking customers’ credit rating
- Streamlining debt collection processes
- Resolve credit issues with customers
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority
- Manage customer credit files
- Negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Monitor deductions being taken by customers
- Ensure timely review of new customers
- Personally contact the largest customers to establish relations
- Lead weekly credit Committee
- Develop management reporting: weekly credit report, credit lines utilization report, new client assessment report;
- 5+ years of credit experience in FMCG.
- Bachelor's degree in business and experience with credit scoring systems preferred.
- Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws.
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations.
- Be pro-active, with a hands on approach to problem solving
- Able to deliver to agreed commitments on time
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player and can work on own initiative
- Advanced user of Microsoft office/excel
Working Conditions: Works in a fast-paced office environment. Occasional overtime may be necessary.
- Competitive remuneration
- An International working environment
- Personal development
- A friendly team of experienced professionals
- Office location: Novo-Peredelkino