K&C is urgently looking for an experienced JS developer to reinforce our team working at development of next generation media platform for a well-known European manufacturer operating in consumer goods segment.
For those who are interested, there is also an opportunity for relocation to Poland (the company assists in all needed documentation and relocation process).
K&C provides consulting and direct services in complex IT-Projects for major European clients like Commerzbank, Nestle, Bosch, Raiffeisen, METRO, Axel Springer, Lufthansa and others, using the best practices in Business Analysis, Project Management, IT-Architecture and Quality Management. K&C has offices in Munich (headquarter), Kiev, Krakow, Prague and Sophia with overall 90 employees all over the world
Brief Project Description
Full AMD application with modified initial libraries, with system.js mechanisms at its core. Agile development. Technology stack: Backbone.js, Marionette.js, System.js, JSPM, Stylus, Jade, Express, AMD, ES2015.
Requirements for the candidate
- At least 2 years of experience on JS-developer position
- Backbone.js or Marionette.js
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Availability for business-trips to Europe
The company offers
- Competitive compensation & Social benefits system
- Place of work: Kiev or Krakow office (optional)
- Opportunities to travel and work on-site with big European clients
- Flexible working schedule
- Shuttle bus transportation from metro to the office and back (in Kiev)
- English classes and speaking club
Why choosing K&C?
- We are an international company with offices in 5 countries and development teams in Kiev and Krakow
- We are a professional and friendly team that is eager to expand and develop
- We organise an enjoyable working environment and provide a vast range of opportunities for career growth