The role will include:
- Delivering Technology Integration projects;
- Taking personal responsibility for separate tasks within the project;
- Managing junior colleagues and teams;
- Supporting sales and business development activity;
- Collecting and analyzing data and statistics;
- Assisting senior consultants and managers in any area needed on a project.
The successful candidate should have:
- 2+ years of relevant professional work experience within consulting companies–experience in delivering consulting projects (or similar experience), good understanding of the technology business;
- Technical skills:
- Advanced Excel user: pivot tables, functions, VBA, etc.;
- SQL basic knowledge, ETL;
- BI tools knowledge (QlikView, Tableau, BusinessObjects) and dashboards design is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency level in (any) programming language (is a plus).
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business and IT requirements;
- Demonstrated interest in business intelligence/analytics;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Higher education.