- Strong command of English (in both verbal and written skills), effective communication skills especially with working with both technical and nontechnical colleagues.
- Self-management/organizational skills, goal & outcome oriented.
- Ability to create and deliver effective & timely data driven reporting/trend analysis.
- Understanding of application support concepts and ITIL Service Management; experience in providing customer centric support.
- Methodical attitude and proactive/analytical, and team first mindset.
- Competency in creating and maintaining technical support documentation (runbooks, support cases, support training materials, ..).
- Competency with UNIX/Linux platforms & shell scripting (admin experience is a plus).
- Experience with supporting with Java/J2EE applications and with understanding basic Java concepts (e.g. what is a JVM, Java memory management principles, application containers, exceptions, experience working with Java logs/parsing system error logs, ..).
- Basic understanding of service-oriented applications (e.g. RESTful web service, SOA/service integration layer, knowledge of tools like Curl, SoapUI, PostMan, ..).
- Understanding of basic relational database concepts, basic SQL knowledge (creating SQL select statements, MySQL experience is a plus), Couchbase (NoSQL).
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (e.g. firewall, proxy server, router, load balancer, CDN, FTP/SFTP, ..).
- Experience/familiarity with AWS and cloud native services (e.g. EC2, S3, CloudFront, RDS); address typical issues with autoscaling, wrong EC2 instance types, caching/load balancing concerns - addressing these concerns from the application perspective (not necessarily from the infrastructure/hosting perspective).
- Familiarity with AGILE SDLC constructs, DEVOPS and continuous release, production acceptance & handover is a plus.
- Familiarity with WPP Platform concepts (e.g. SPAs, stateless app tier, React JS + Backbone, Elastic Search, Json Web Tokens for Authentication, ..).
- Supporting content management based systems and workflows, Alfresco based content management workflows experience is a big plus.
- Experience with ISS tools (e.g. TIBCO, ESB, BPM) and enterprise services (e.g. ALM, PDH, CDM);
- QlikView for reporting dashboards is a big plus!!
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Compliance with Russian labor Law.
- Corporate medical insurance.
- Sports activities and corporate events.
- Technical and business related trainings.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- English classes.
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Office location: Moscow region, Korolev.