Responsibilities and skills:
- Analyze requirements/use cases and determine test cases needed.
- Prepare and maintain all test deliverables including but not limited to test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Testing approach and activities should comply with the selected flavor of iterative and incremental software development process.
- Detect and report a large variety of issues to ensure smooth and quick resolution through the development lifecycle.
- Perform all testing activities on complex web and mobile architectures.
- Provide proper level of communicating up accomplishments, issues, and suggested ways of resolving these issues.
- Knowledge of and experience with tool sets necessary for requirements management, test management, and issues tracking.
- Experience with of the test case management tools (RQM, HP, Jira Plugins).
- Experience with requirements and defect management test tools (JIRA).
- Experience with agile and other software development methodologies.
- English (reading & writing).
- Analyze test cases and determine test cases applicable for automation.
- Develop and maintain automation test scripts.
- Perform automation testing activities on complex web architectures.
- Knowledge of and experience with tool sets necessary for automation test development, requirements management, test management, and issues tracking.
- Knowledge automation toolsets like JUNIT, Selenium, TEST NG.
- Knowledge in SQL, ability to write SQL queries to extract/transform/load/verify.
Major Problems and Challenges:
- This position will faces issues associated with:
- Implementation of automation scripts meeting the following criteria:
- cross-platform and cross-browser;
- performance of test script runs;
- easily maintainable.
- Introduction and implementation of structured risk-based testing
- Introduction of testing within iterative and incremental process
- Challenges with regards to:
- criticality of issues;
- pressure from business and project management in favor of time-to-market at the expense of test coverage and quality of testing.
Types of decisions made with complete authority:
- Creation of different types of test cases.
- Deepness of regression testing during different phases of life cycle.
- Acceptance of functional requirements.
- Creation of different types of automation test scripts.
- Execution of automation test scripts.
Types of decisions made with others and/or for which approval is required:
- Project scope changes.
- Project timeline changes.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Compliance with Russian labor Law.
- Corporate medical insurance.
- Sports activities and corporate events.
- Technical and business related trainings.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- English classes.
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Office location: Moscow region, Korolev.
Королёв, микрорайон Костино, улица Дзержинского, 29Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день