The position is assigned to the project related with construction of combined refinery unit on the base of existing Refinery Plant.
Location: site office, Moscow (Kapotnya area).
- Under the supervision of the HR Department Moscow Office and in constant communication with the Construction Site Manager ensures that all logistical issues (ex. arrangement of gate passes and other permits, hotel bookings, apartments assigning, etc.) for employees assigned to the project are performed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Cooperates with the HR Department Moscow Office in the management of the relationship with various logistical partners (transportation company, owner of the apartments, service company for the maintenance and cleaning of the apartments, etc.)
- Under the supervision of the HR Department Moscow Office and in constant communication with the Construction Site Manager, ensures that logistics issues (arrangement of entrance passes, arrangement of hotel bookings, etc.) for vendors, visitors, etc. are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Arranges the necessary local transportation within and outside the construction site area
- Manages and controls the presence of the personnel (timesheets, leave applications, sickness leaves management, etc.) and timely keeps the HR Department Moscow Office and the Construction Site Manager informed
- Ensures that the vehicles are periodically checked (if needed): technical care, maintenance, registration, insurances, etc.
- Provides local procurement and delivery/correspondence with Accounting department (Purchase Orders, Payments Requests Sheets, etc.)
- Manages minor purchases for the construction site needs (water and other consumables, stationery, etc.) upon the requests of the Construction Site Manager
- Supports the HR Department Moscow Office in the management of immigration procedure, such as registration of the personnel, monitoring the presence of the personnel in the country, check of the validity and the regularity of visas and other documents;
- Ensures that all documents of the employees, vendors or visitors (visas, registrations, migration cards, timesheets, etc.) are properly archived and manages the reporting activities to the Construction Site Manager and the HR Department Moscow Office
- Medical and emergencies: represents a point of reference in case of security issues or medical support needs by employees and visitors; assists the employees in the communication with doctors/policlinics; assists the HR Department Moscow Office in the management of the medical insurance; ensures that all employees perform the preliminary and periodical medical checks on a timely manner;
- Performs other office management activities
- Higher education.
- Relevant experience at least 3 years, site experience is a plus.
- Spoken level of English.
Ключевые навыкиaccommodationTravel Supportpersonnelsitelogisticsadministration
Полная занятость, полный день