- Provide high-level administrative and office management support to the Vice President in close cooperation with PA based in Ukraine and the Country Manager.
- Organize daily routine for the Vice President (while he is in Moscow) and the Country Manager (on a daily basis) and ensure that schedules, appointments and meetings are confirmed and fulfilled.
- Oral and written translation upon request
- Assist in the compilation of management reports, statistics, presentations and meeting agendas. Take dictation, minute meeting and draft correspondence.
- Liaise and interact with Head of Departments.
- Organize, monitor and update on projects/tasks execution.
- Schedule, coordinate and organize meetings.
- Handle internal and external business correspondence on behalf of the Vice President and Country Manager.
- Organize business trips (visa support, expense report).
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Country Manager and relevant staff.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Provide all administrative support for foreign guests.
- Follow existing company processes with focus on performance and efficiency
Administrative assistants supervisor:
- Manage administrative assistants of commercial function
- Assess AAs’ performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the assisstants’ community to facilitate other business operations
- Level and sphere of education required for current job Degree/Diploma (preferable - in administration, secretarial qualification or equivalent)
- Technical knowledge/skills:
- Specific knowledge/skills which would be required for performing tasks within current position Knowledge and broad understanding of office protocols in a corporate business work environment.
- Foreign languages:
- Language and it’s level required for current position Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Professional experience:
- Previous professional experience required for performing tasks according to current job description At least 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity + people management experience (is a plus)
- PC skills:
- Computer software knowledge (basic or specific) required for doing this job Be proficient with MS Office software applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Personal skills:
- Behavioural skills required for this position
- Pleasant, tactful and approachable personality.
Полная занятость, полный день