A rapidly developing R&D company is looking for a trader for realization of trades on global markets (mostly DMs).
- Assist analysts with pre-trade checks including price confirmation and technical analysis
- Assist in structuring trades using different instruments to optimize risk/reward parameters
- Monitor existing positions and coordinate execution with analysts and portfolio managers
- Perform post-trade functions including confirmation and reporting
- Execute daily cash and position reconciliations
- Monitor all daily Futures/ OTC/etc. collateral margin and book collateral movements
- For every security that our team will analyze or consider, trader will pre-check it from technical perspective report on it in order for analyst to gauge timing and priority of the analysis
- Monitoring investor sentiment, flows, positions incl. CFTC reports, interbank position (discussing with ex-colleagues) etc.
- Implement and track currency hedges as needed
- Readiness for long and flexible hours dependent on liquidity of relevant markets
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- High level of efficiency and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Demonstrated quantitative aptitude
- Experience in all asset classes including equity, bonds, derivatives, fx, swaps
- Fluent English is a must (oral is especially important)