MANAGEMENT TRAINEE FOR SALES DEPARTMENT
Coca-Cola HBC in Russia offers to recent graduates and professional’s unique opportunity to get into an exciting world of business and build a career in an international company!
This great but at the same time challenging Program join energetic, hardworking and talented specialists for excellent opportunity to drive and develop one of the most attractive FMCG businesses.
In the first year of the Program, participants will be able to be acquainted with Coca-Cola Hellenic business working in different departments and being fully involved in the wok of several functions.
During the second year of the Program, participants will work in one of the business functions. After a year and a half, trainees who successfully pass all program stages will have an opportunity to continue their development within chosen department.
Your energy and drive for result will help us together to enhance our leading position and help to achieve excellence in everything we do.
We invite you to join our Team as Management Trainee for Sales department!
You will be able to get the following experience in Sales department function:
- Participating in developing and growing the headquarter business relationship with the customer;
- Utilizing of customer marketing, category development, field execution, supply chain and financial and analytical resources for creating, measuring, executing and assessing the plan;
- Collaborate with team resources (ie. customer marketing, category development, field execution, supply chain, finance) to build business plan rationale, elements and execution;
- Be involved in managing all contractual commitments of the customer;
- Taking part in identification of new business opportunity within in the customer’s organization; growing customer relationship and formulating recommendation and plans for capturing incremental profitable business.
Benefits of Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Program:
- Individual Development Plan for each participant, including trainings for skills development and leadership potential
- Independence in the work on business projects
- Coaching from the top and middle managers of the Company
Profile of Management Trainee:
- Graduate of 2014 - 2016
- At least Intermediate English knowledge
- Drive for results
- Learning agility
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Duration: 2 years
Welcome to the Team!