Lubrication Systems Manager (please, pay attention - not General Manager position).
Main purpose of the role
Leads and develops Lubrication System team that can effectively and successfully provide customers with SKF solutions \ knowledge in LuSy, to sustain profitable growth through increased customer satisfaction, customer value and customer loyalty.
- Sets up team business plan, strategies, target within a scorecard aligned to the company’s vision and SKF global priorities, taking into account SKF Go-To-Market strategy.
- Based on current customer knowledge makes sure that business strategy is set and updated for each customer (End-Users and Distributors).
- Based on commitments from scorecard and on strategies at customers as defined, establishes an activity plan for his team aiming at achieving targets.
- Organises a thorough follow-up on activities and achievements.
- Develops team competencies to help company expand market position in the responsible area.
- Drives and maintains a sound and effective coordination with sales representatives/distributors to expand the business.
- Is accountable for collecting and analyzing information and data about the market, trend and competition.
- Makes sure that LuSy business is fully compliance with internal SKF rules and policies as well as local ones.
- Organizing manufacturing workshop
Knowledge and experience required
- Higher education in mechanical engineering (or relevant), preferably Master in business discipline.
- Business skills, people management skills, Self-skills and Professional skills as described in SKF Competence Management tool.
- Person with managerial experience (more than 5 years)
- General working experience more than 10 years
- Fluent Russian and English (as must)
- Documented experience in solution and project selling with a high level of engineering and customization content.
- Good general business sense, financial and budgeting skills
- Current team: 6 people
- Area of responsibilities: Russia + CIS
- Salary fix is a subject of the mutual agreement (depends on candidate`s profile, but to be adequate)
- Variable salary - up to 20%
- Company car
- Medical\accident\travel insurance
- Fitness program
- Office m.Mezhdunarodnaya (but 70% - business travels)
- Matrix reporting line