Electrical Engineer will be involved in overall engineering, commissioning and start-up of LNG complex. This role will involve initial participation in development of basic engineering including Proekt Documentation in accordance with the Russian normative requirements and Detailed Engineering documentation. At the conceptual stage, the Electrical Engineer would be involved in electrical design, and after the project reaches the construction stage, the Electrical Engineer would be engaged at installation quality control and maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Review technical documentation and drawings for electrical and power supply systems, lighting system, earthing, lightning protection and equipotential bonding system received from Subcontractors as the result of their work in accordance with the scope of work.
- Check design deliverables and timely prepare justified comments as per the project procedures.
- Make comments by other disciplines involved in the design.
- Participate in technical meetings with the General Designer, Subcontractors, Client and his Contractors.
- Prepare technical requirements for tendering regarding electrical part based on engineering documentation.
- Review technical proposals from vendors and prepare reports of assessment.
- Prepare electrical part of the project progress report.
- At least 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas projects, preferably in LNG or petrochemical processing industry and involving international companies.
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Mandatory knowledge of International and Russian electrical standards.
- Experience with emergency diesel generators, electrical distribution and consumption systems, PDCS, UPS, variable speed drives, electrical heat tracing and ventilation heating, relay protection systems, lighting system, earthing, lightning protection etc.
- Know how to prepare the relevant technical descriptions and how to organize the relevant documentation for electrical engineering.
- Appreciate to work in team, to organize carefully the studies, to ensure interface communication with others disciplines, and to bring technical solutions to the project.
- Russian speaker, English level no less than upper intermediate.
- Employment conditions in accordance with the Russian labour law.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Work schedule 5/2.
- Modern office near Paveletskaya station.
Полная занятость, полный день