The project is a new Surveillance Management system for well known company in the world.
Solution will consist of two main modules: Agent and hosted Web UI. It provides ability to collect data/statistics, analyzing and manage of different type of network devices and topology based on the different network protocols.
Functionality of the solution implies implementation and usage of such things as: management ui based on cloud principles, feature-rich js libraries, web services, network protocols, shared storage, synchronization mechanisms, installation/updating software solution, etc.
- Solid experience with .NET/C#/CLR — knowledge .NET is required. Practical knowledge of threading issues, application domains is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of relational databases MS SQL Server: complex queries, filtering, grouping, understanding of the perfomance issues
- Must have solid experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Entity Framework and ADO.NET
- 2+ years experience in commercial IT projects
- Able to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering— Complete understanding Software Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- Good level of technical English for reading/writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with Network device protocols (devices/topology discovery). SNMP protocol is a big plus
- Experience with Cloud solutions
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI is a plus
- Experience with Bootstrap, Kendo UI (or similar) is a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET Core is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Extensive technologies
- A strong team spirit and good teamwork
- Low hierarchy, open door policy, open communication
- Long-term employer-employee partnership
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Implementation of web client and server-side application components
- Deliver high quality code
- Perform system integration and testing, problem troubleshooting and resolution
- Participate in code review
- Proactively collaboration with teammates