Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom Global Shared Services Center Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/ with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced Procurement Reporting & Analytics Team Lead.
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance - we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team - work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture;
Role & responsibilities:
- Analysis of Vendor/Category/Operational Country wise spend and savings potential
- Benchmarking KPIs and reporting processes as per global benchmarks
- Perform management reporting at Head Quarters / Hub/ Operational Country level and fulfill global reporting requirements
- Support Kazakhstan Business Unit in procurement activities in line with their budgets and business plans
- Provide best practices sharing and benchmarking activities
- Production of regular reports including updates of delivery points analysis across Head Quarters / hubs/ Operational Countries
- Good Visual dashboards & graphs
- Bachelor degree in Economics
- At least 2+ years of previous work experience in Procurement and SCM operations
- 1+ years of previous work experience in low level IT systems usage & reporting tools
- Experience in MIS reporting, Data analytics in a large MNC
- Experience with various NW, IT, Services categories and understanding of business plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Russian
Skills & Abilities:
- Negotiation skills
- Project management
- People management
- Super Analytical & mathematical skills
- Coordination skills
- Leadership at given level