Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom Global Shared Services Center Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/ with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced Procurement Delivery & Invoicing Team Lead.
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance - we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team - work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture;
Role & responsibilities:
- At the early stage cooperation with IBM on processes drafting;
- Ensure on time goods & services delivery;
- Invoicing Control;
- Supervise implementation of contracted timelines as per approved PR & lead problem solving from accounts payable perspective;
- Responsibility for executing MIS framework and Procurement SCM analytics;
- Support in vendor performance feedback;
- Execute on the assigned categories from Procure to Pay perspective in coordination with Group procurement, Supply Chain Management (SCM) & Quality;
- Support BUs in procurement activities in line with their budgets and business plans;
- Provide best practices sharing and benchmarking activities for assigned categories;
- Production of regular reports including updates of SCM metrics;
- Production of regular reports including updates of pricing points analysis;
- Production of regular updates of Quality & Claims metrics;
- Benchmark prices and explore synergies and best practice opportunities;
- Accounting, financial accounting and/or contract management experience;
- 1+ year experience in low level IT systems usage & process improvement as advantage;
- Experience in multinational organizations, preferably center for shared services role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian;
Skills & Abilities:
- Customer service focus, able to build strong relationships across the organization;
- Proactivity & initiative skills ;
- Readiness to accept new business & corporative rules;
- Readiness to consider difficulties and stress as challenge; result oriented;
- Readiness to be estimated through KPIs & Performance management conception;
- Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- High soft skills, flexibility, team player, disputed situation & problem solving skills,
- Coordination, escalation and communication high skills;
- Attention to details.