EPAP Ukraine is looking for a Junior Associate to join its M&A and Corporate Practice.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise on various corporate matters and M&A transactions;
- Assist with due diligence;
- Collect and collate materials on various legal subjects;
- Draft different types of contracts, corporate documents and memoranda in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- Advise clients, partners, other associates of the current state of and changes to the applicable corporate and M&A law.
- Ukrainian qualified with superior academic credentials;
- LL.M degree, diploma of translator (English) is a plus;
- 1+ years of relevant experience as an in-house lawyer or a junior associate in a top-tier law firm;
- Native Ukrainian speaker with fluent spoken and written English and Russian.
- Excellent research, analytical and legal writing skills;
- Proactive and ambitious;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
- Career and professional development in a top-tier law firm;
- Friendly working environment;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Attractive compensation package.