EPAP Ukraine is looking for a Associate to join its Criminal Law Practice.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise on current state of and changes to applicable law, and other legal matters;
- Collect and collate materials on various legal subjects;
- Perform due diligence;
- Participate in negotiations;
- Draft different types of letters, reports, requests, memoranda, statements in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- Preparation and submission of procedural documents;
- Monitoring of the Client's court cases and representation of the Client in courts, institutions, organizations, enterprises of all types of ownership, subordination and organizational and legal forms.
- Ukrainian qualified with superior academic credentials;
- Certificate in advocacy is a must;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in criminal law;
- Ukrainian speaker with fluent spoken and written English and Russian.
- Excellent research, analytical and legal writing skills;
- Proactive and ambitious;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
- Career and professional development in a top-tier law firm;
- Friendly working environment;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Attractive compensation package.