Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom GSSC Ukraine with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
What we offer:
- Pleasant working atmosphere and manifold corporative and social life;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance — we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team — work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture;
- The main responsibility of the Functional Process Design and Subject Matter Expert is to support the GSS/SSC organization end-to-end where functional process expertise is required, both in Design and in Migration of our Op Co Processes into the centralized GSS / SSC model
- Documents end to end Business Processes in Flow Chart Mapping
- Assists with RACI Definition for core responsibilities for the process
- Work closely with the wider GSS Design team (both GSS and IBM) on:
- Ensuring validation of both complete and accurate design and execution effectiveness of the end-to-end process (es), including linkages to other processes, and includes but is not limited to risk based key controls identification.
- Reviewing and approval of all changes to key controls for the owned process as executed by the countries and updated in the corresponding process documentation.
- During the transition phase, the Functional Process Design and Subject Matter Expert will work closely with the Migration teams, to support the SSC and Op Co on handover of activities, as well as support stabilization after go live.
- The Functional Process Design and Subject Matter Expert will leverage established standards throughout the E2E engagement cycle.
- The Functional Process Design and Subject Matter Expert will help Continuous Improvement findings/leading projects for their areas
- The Functional Process Design and Subject Matter Expert will play a key role for input into the Global Design Authority (GDA)
- The Functional Process Design and Subject Matter Expert will assist with training for the new end users
- The Functional Process Design and Subject Matter Expert will assist with Harmonization of key controls across the function as we migrate into the SSC
- Ongoing process management
- Ensure the processes support business needs
- Manage user groups and end to end process change control
- Ensure proper KPI / SLA are set and measured
- Function as a point of escalation when required
- Interact with other process owners on end-to-end process optimization
- Act as thought leader for the process
Skills & profile
- Experienced in most or all sub-processes
- Experience in Visio or other tools is a must
- Consultative skills
- Communication skills
- Act as a change agent
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferable 5+ years of experience in Accounting /Finance
- Detailed understanding of E2E process, in both doing and leading
- Strong analytical skills
- Developed consultative communication skills
- Ability to lead Workshops independently
- LEAN/Six Sigma methodology understanding and practical usage is preferred
- Microsoft Office Advanced user (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Out of the Box thinking, Design Thinking approach is preferred
- English and Russian: Fluent, additional languages would be a required asset
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!