Company wide Automotive projects.
Maintenance and process execution within the delivery maturity and transparency framework established at the company level:
- Conduct project reviews / status checks at business unit level GAP/ weaknesses/ risks / improvements definition, working out and tracking of action plan to address identified problems and improvements.
- Maturity Assessment.
- Projects/Programs Status monitoring.
- Continuous monitoring of Projects/Program, support in solving problems and escalations arising inside Projects/Programs.
- Facilitation of Risk management and Projects.
- Best practices sharing for project and program managers.
- Initiation and development of improvement proposals at project, program and BU level.
- Performing various support activities required by BU Management.
- English level upper-intermediate.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- People Management experience.
- Education: Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Strong technical background: BA or development or testing.
- High level technical knowledge in software development processes.
- Practical experience of SW project management 3+ of projects with different engagement and pricing models (managed delivery and hybrid responsibility; fixed price and T&M).
- Knowledge of Software Development standards (SPICE, CMMI, etc.) and project management standards (ISO 10006:2003, PMBoK, PRINCE2 etc.) will be a plus.