Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. Huawei is ranked 129th on the Global Fortune 500 in 2016 based on its 2015 revenue.
We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our 170,000 employees engage in R&D. We have built 16 R&D centers worldwide and 31 joint innovation centers with customers.
Now Huawei has a long term plan to build up a R&D center in Ukraine. The R&D center will cooperate and report to Huawei's HQ and Huawei's European Research institute.
- Conduct advanced thermal and noise control technology research.
- Provide innovative cooling solutions and architectural designs for the next generation telecom, computing and consumer products.
- Develop conceptual designs and conduct feasibility studies.
- Handle cooperation projects with universities, academy of science institutes and industry companies.
- Formulate and execute plans to meet technical requirements, schedules, and contract commitments.
- MS or PhD in mechanical engineering and relevant background with ample thermal management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of heat/mass transfer, fluid dynamics, CFD and noise, with a focus on electronics cooling or noise control.
- Hands-on electronics industry experience, including thermal management at component, board and system level, noise controlling for rack equipment and so on.
- Experience in system thermal architecture design for electronic products.
- Proficiency in thermal analysis tools (FloTHERM, Icepak, Fluent. etc) and ability to perform complex thermal analysis to guide design.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English . Working ability to use Chinese is better but not critical.
- Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
If you interesting at current position, please send your CV in English with title of desired position