з/п не указана
We're one of the world's fastest-growing companies in household, health and personal care products. You'll find our brands in millions of homes worldwide. RB's heritage goes back almost 200 years and already in this century we've doubled our net revenues and the market valuation of our company has quadrupled.
And now we are looking for Demand planner to join our team!
To support supply & demand planning process, ensuring that Customer Service level, Inventory targets and Forecasting kpis are met.
1. Regular update of operational sales forecast based on historical sales, planned promo and other events for responsible brands. Ensure both statistical forecast / promo forecast is used
2. Contribute to S&OP process by providing analytics and forecast data for accountable brands.
3. Manage effective communication of on-going operations within Demand planning, Factory planning, Marketing and Sales functions
4. Maintain service and inventory levels whilst complying with all business, Legal and Regulatory requirements
5. Support new product launches from Supply Services side (ensure proper communication with factory, prepare all the necessary documents and manage the product delivery in time/in full for the launch)
6. Inventory management and stock control: monitoring agreed safety and stock levels in trade on key brands and sku’s, proposing changes where appropriate (portfolio management)
Education & Work experience:
1. University degree in relevant area – Statistics, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, technical
2. From 1 year of experience in demand / supply planning
3. Experience of working in FMCG / in Pharma (depends on the scope) as a demand planner is a plus
Technical & Personal & Language Skills:
1. Upper-intermediate English
2. Knowledge of Excel (as a must), Power Point, Access (optionally), SNP (APO), JDE (optionally)
3. Strong communication skills, team player
Compensation & benefits:
1. Attractive base pay and annual bonus level
2. Medical insurance
3. Professional and career development opportunities.
Вакансия опубликована 14 ноября 2016