We are looking for highly talented IBM Hybrid Cloud Consultant (Web Sphere)
to provide customers with the highest level of remote or on-site technical services associated with IBM Hybrid Cloud integration and BPM products.
You will participate in delivery of different types of billable projects with consulting focus: Hybrid Cloud solution design, prototyping, implementation, quality assurance etc. You will result in growth of successful projects number, better clients’ satisfaction, new references and better utilization of IBM software.WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Participate in delivery of different types of billable projects with consulting focus
- Work with the Sales team and brand technical team to ensure the customer is able to use and deploy software
- Ensure compliance of solution to customer requirements and must produce quality deliverables which lead to high customer satisfaction
- Detect any cross brand opportunity which could increase the total SW penetration at customer and broaden the technical value proposition
- Maintain broad knowledge of customer technical infrastructure and use relationships with technical decision makers to generate new opportunities
- Provide product expertise for RFP/RFI responses, initial solution designs and Solution Assurance Review
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Professional experience as a software Engineer with focus on IBM Hybrid Cloud (ex-WebSphere)
- Experience with banks and telecom companies is desirable
- Good knowledge of software design and development, J2EE development, database design and programming, application integration methods and tools
- Well know IBM Hybrid Cloud products, WebSphere MQ, IBM IBM Integration Bus (WebSphere Message Broker), DataPower, IBM BPM (including WebSphere Process Server).
- Development and architecture experience in integration projects
- Experience in communicating to business users
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Experience with Open Systems platforms preferable (Unix -like, Windows, etc.)
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time effectively
- Excellent inter-personal, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Fluent in English