з/п не указана
As a member of our international team of software professionals you will be responsible for:
Building a responsive, highly-available and robust web applications and services.
Performing requirements analysis and technical design of changes. Documenting them in a proper way. Developing a decent set of automated unit, component and integration tests for your code.
We are looking for a professional with a few of years of programming experience.
• Write 90% of code for client-side using JS and 10% of code for Web API using C#
· Write unit tests in accordance with guidelines and architectural requirements
• Perform code review and refactoring
• Perform necessary code optimizations
• Discuss architectural solutions within team and make proposals on code enhancements
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
· Expertise in designing complex application logic within JS
· Ability to produce high-quality code
· Seniority in object-oriented design skills
· Strong knowledge of cross-platform & cross-browser compatibility
· Experience with modern tools: node, npm, webpack / gulp, etc
· Experience in xHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
Will be a plus:
· Expertise with Backbone.js
· Familiarity with C# and SQL
· Experience working with SASS or LESS (a plus)
· Experience with responsive web design
· Expertise in React / redux
We consider the following personal qualities crucial in our working environment:
· Proactiveness and team-player attitude
· Good analytical skills
· Responsibility, accountability and positive attitude for changes
· Well coordinated professional team
· Involvement In all stages of the project lifecycle from its inception to final delivery in production
· Frequent releases and fast feedback loop
· Cutting edge technologies and best industry practices
· Great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
· English language courses
· Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code
Great working conditions, tea, coffee and sweets
Please pay attention to the fact that we conduct all documentation and a significant part of communication in English.
Вакансия опубликована 14 ноября 2016