Assist the development of new/existing business opportunities from the hospital/MoH through provision of specialist/technical expertise in order to effectively contribute to the achievement of the company’s business and marketing objectives.
- Coordinate and carry out the Clinical Development Plan;
- Conduct the clinical trials (initiation, follow-up, completion and communication) in order to support the promotional activities;
- Manage the data collection and analysis of hospital needs/reaction to product and services;
- Assist in the development of marketing and sales strategies;
- Create a relationship network with opinion leaders and experts in order to help the registration, approvals, positioning and the promotion of company's products;
- Interpret research findings and compiles recommendations for the marketing and sales management;
- Organize medical conferences and scientific meetings on products. Update the knowledge on priority products, their competitors and the concerned therapeutic fields;
- Respond to information requests from the teams or customers at the best scientific level;
- Participate in the Regulatory Affairs processes.
- Experience in Clinical trials management and Clinical studies not less than 3 years;
- Medico scientific training skills;
- Relationship building capability with K.O.Ls.;
- Pharmaceutical promotional experience (preferable);
- Business sense;
- Fluency in English;
- Competencies: communication, influencing, strategic thinking, decision-making, time-management.
- Work within large global company;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Professional team;
- Compensation package.