з/п не указана
VISA/MASTERCARD OPERATIONAL MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST - вакансия открыта в офисе компании в Риге!!!
ECOMMPAY LIMITED Latvian branch
Group of ECOMMPAY companies provides unique, cutting-edge payment solutions for a broad range of e-Commerce spheres of business worldwide. Our team’s flexible and non-linear approach to problem solving, paired with a readiness to undertake challenging projects, has resulted in the rapid growth and development of our company. ECOMMPAY currently has offices in London, Moscow, Kiev, Riga, Minsk, Nicosia and Singapore.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for new team members, who are willing to take initiative; capable of working in an environment with a constant flow of information; eager to learn new skills; able to think on their feet and come up with spontaneous and creative solutions; and who are constantly improving themselves on both personal and professional fronts.
Today we offer you to become a part of ECOMMPAY’s success
VISA/MASTERCARD OPERATIONAL MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
-Registering the Merchants in the International Payment Card Schemes Visa/MasterCard applications and programmes;
- Maintaining the separate merchant database in accordance with Visa/MasterCard requirements;
- Verification of the Merchants via Visa/MasterCard systems before contracting;
- Registering new service providers in Visa/MasterCard systems, as well as renewing the existing service providers;
- Providing the regular monitoring of Visa/MasterCard reporting applications;
- Submitting statistics and reports to Visa/MasterCard;
- Requesting additional reports, preparing their business requirements;
- Monitoring the news and changes in requirements introduced by the International Payment Card Schemes Visa/MasterCard , evaluating the respective impact;
- Analysing Visa / MasterCard products and services (existing and new), assessing and preparing the information for the implementation project managers;
- Implementing operational changes, monitoring the respective terms;
- Analysing invoices issued by the International Payment Card Schemes Visa/MasterCard;
- Participating in the new service and product implementation projects;
- Elaborating internal documentation (instructions, procedures);
- Solving any possible problems fast and timely;
- Consulting the employees on the International Payment Card Schemes Visa/MasterCard operational issues.
- Higher education in banking, economics, finance or IT sector;
- At least 2 years of experience in the payment card (Visa / MasterCard) business (e-commerce acquiring, POS/ATM acquiring, issuing, settlement, fraud, chargebacks, project management, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Russian;
- Successful experience in project management would be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work over a long period and under defined terms;
- Ability to achieve high results in an intensive work environment;
- Distinct analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Office);
- Ability to express and maintain a reasoned opinion;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- High level attention and concentration, initiative, good communication and cooperation skills, high sense of responsibility, punctuality.
- Relocation package & opportunity to work in beautiful city – Riga;
- Competitive salary (in EUR) + bonuses;
- Direct correlation between successes and career advancement;
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Regular training to continuously hone your skills;
- A team comprised of the leading professionals in the payment processing industry;
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.
Вакансия опубликована 15 ноября 2016