Product Manager Ecommpay LIMITED Latvian branch
ECOMMPAY LIMITED Latvian branch
Group of ECOMMPAY companies provides unique, cutting-edge payment solutions for a broad range of e-Commerce spheres of business worldwide. Our team’s flexible and non-linear approach to problem solving, paired with a readiness to undertake challenging projects, has resulted in the rapid growth and development of our company. ECOMMPAY currently has offices in London, Moscow, Kiev, Riga, Minsk, Nicosia and Singapore.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for new team members, who are willing to take initiative; capable of working in an environment with a constant flow of information; eager to learn new skills; able to think on their feet and come up with spontaneous and creative solutions; and who are constantly improving themselves on both personal and professional fronts.
Today we offer you to become a part of ECOMMPAY’s success.
- proven success in the role pf Product Manager or Product Owner (the management of the project from the initial stages till the final implementation of the said project);
- previous experience in payment services is regarded as advantage;
- creative thinking;
- proven experience in creating high and fast paced web products;
- ability to maintain high quality for the UX web products;
- excellent skills in analytics and knowledge in technologies;
- confidence and ability to present ideas and projects, as well as make an impression, which would influence the senior managers;
- good time management and organizational skills;
- excellent written and oral communication skills in both Russian and English;
- to research the market requirements, the company’s clients, as well as the products offered by the competitors;
- to participate in creating the strategy for the company’s product development;
- to create and develop new fin-tech products;
- to manage road-map for the product development, be responsible for observing the deadlines, budget, recourses, risks and financial results;
- to test hypothesis, collect metrics and analyse economic effect on the introduced products;
- to cooperate with and receive feedback from the company’s internal and external clients, as well as perform A/B and UX testing;
- to participate in introducing and promoting the product on the global stage, i.e. international market.
Things to consider:
This role is both strategic and operational;
We welcome people who are passionate about management, finance, market research and the future of the e-commerce;
Our product is unique and we live by this value, so it is worth learning more about ECommPay at www.ecommpay.com