Mediterra specializes in complex and technically challenging projects that require a cutting edge approach to software technologies. We work for clients in the US, Europe and Israel.
- Setting up a software development process from a the technical point of view
- Technical requirements analysis and managing developers’ tasks
- Code review. Managing quality of the development cycle.
- Introduction of tools and, standards allowing for the achievement of theto achieve required level of quality
- Setting up a teaching/mentoring process for developers in various technologies/disciplines
- Technical management/leadership experience
- System, multi-threaded, cross-platform software development experience involving C++, Python
- Upper intermediate/Advanced English
- You should be familiar with Joel test, Agile methodologies, code review, etc.
- Knowledge of Algorithms, especially Big O notation is a big plus
- We can consider candidates available for part-time schedules
- Hourly rate starting from 900 rubles per hour
- Very strong team with with a lightweight and flat structure
- Internal English courses
- Offline meetings with the team twice a year
- Technical seminars
- Friendly positive atmosphere :)