Role: Working in close cooperation with the Fashion, Accessories & Footwear Head/Category Manager (CM), plan, creative support and facilitate creative approvals for licensees product development process; keep optimal amount of relevant creative materials available for licensees; secure creative part of the new business sales process.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Analyze situation with available creative materials in relation to current and planned licensees and retailer’s needs, global and local fashion trends, necessity for partner’s differentiation. Identify lacks and develop relevant solutions inline with available resources and budget. Facilitate necessary creative developments inline with agreed plan, control timelines, budget, quality and licensor’s limitations. Manage new creative materials approvals by property owners. Facilitate effective utilization of the available creative materials. Find and manage outsourced creative vendors if necessary.
- Together with CM and licensee, develop and execute product development plan. Provide effective, constructive and timely feedback and approvals for all licensee’s developments. Manage to launch planned collections on-time. Track sales results, analyze style/design correlations and correct pd/creative development plans accordingly. Keep productive contact with licensee Brand Management, Product Development and Creative functions. Keep effective communication with property owners, facilitate approvals with 3rd parties on time.
- Together with CM analyze local Fashion market to find gaps and opportunities to develop the business. Propose ideas to develop the licensing business through new partners, new product opportunities, new target audiences, etc. Cover creative side of the preparation of pitches and selling presentations including developing collection concepts and visualization, producing of the mockups, creating presentation, etc. Participate if necessary in the pitching/sales presentation to the potential business partner.
- Support licensees with creative design solutions of retail decorations, PR, Marketing, Advertizing, TM, web-sites, CMM-solutions, etc where relevant.
- Build and maintain communication network includes creative peers in Licensor’s headquarters, key partner’s creative and business persons, decision makers, creative colleagues, etc. Maintain relevant information flow. Provide regular updates with plans, status and visualization to the CM and Top Management on quarterly basis and Ad-Hoc.
- Provide trainings on procedures and creative workshops to develop licensee’s PD and Creative functions. Inspire partners by collecting and sharing best practices, making fashion photoshootings, organizing creative events, etc.
Successful Candidate Profile:
- Education: Higher education in Fashion design. Internship in Europe Fashion University programs/ Leading Fashion Companies would be a big plus.
- Additional education: Design-management, Trend-hunting, Fashion business management
- Experience: 2-3 years in the leading local Fashion company in position of print designer/creative designer/design group head/concept designer/art-director. Experience with license would be a big plus.
- Necessary skills and competences: Deep knowledge and understanding of global and local fashion trends for different target audiences. Understanding of the sources and lifecycle of the trends. Trend-hunting experience. Visualization of the trends, creating concepts and mood-boards. Understanding of the international and local fashion market: key persons & players, designers, brands, retail, etc. Experience with the brief writing and intercommunication with the vendors. Basic knowledge of the project management. Fluency in graphic software used in industry (Adobe Ilustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop ets.). Advanced English Language. Technical sketching. Understanding of modern technologies used in Fashion industry, their benefits and limitations.
- Personal skills: Team player, positive, solution-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, able to make calculated decisions and take associated risks, time-management skills, good communication skills, inspirational, ability to handle stress
The candidate should provide his portfolio. Ability to present collections of prints and other creative work is highly important
What we offer:
- Megalicense is one the most fast growing company in the Enterteinment Industry in Russia, representing the interests in the Consumer Goods business of world-leading companies, such us: Warner Bros, Turner, Rovio, Sanrio (Hello Kitty), Sony Picture and many others.
- You will be part of a young, proactive and very dynamic team.
- You will be part of an organization oriented to the results.
- We offer an attractive salary with possibility of grow inside the company according to the achieved results.