з/п не указана
NeoPhotonics Corporation is a leading developer and vertically integrated manufacturer of photonic integrated circuit (PIC) based components, modules and subsystems for use in telecommunications networks. Our products include active semiconductor, passive PIC and MEMS multi-dimensional switching functions in a single product. This integration is enabled by nano-materials and nano-scale design and fabrication technologies. NeoPhotonics maintains headquarters in San Jose, California and ISO 9001:2000 certified engineering and manufacturing facilities in USA, Japan, China, and Russia.
The offered job is a short-term (fixed project) position. Within the project, laboratory automation must be implemented for a fiber optics laboratory. Simple GUI must be developed for laboratory equipment control. Existing task-specific functionality must be included in the developed software and expanded as necessary.
The software must be developed in C# or Visual Basic. The resulting C#/VB code must be documented for further reference and possible implementation in a uC/ASIC based test bed.
* Expertise in C# and/or Visual Basic;
* Expertise with NI VISA, TekVISA;
* Expertise with Matlab;
* University Degree;
* Ability to conduct discussion in Russian and English;
* 3-5 years of experience in measurement equipment automation;
* Experience in software development: PID controller implementation, control interface development;
* Demonstrated completed measurement equipment control projects.
* Quickly analyze the measurement equipment control protocols and draw an automation draft;
* Design and implement software for centralized, automated laboratory equipment control (centralized operation mode selection, data recording);
* Produce Matlab code for data processing and implement the means to call Matlab code from the developed software;
* Include the developed C# code for National Instruments multiple ADC&DAC HW platform (NI DAQ system) control and expand NI DAQ associated functionality as needed;
* Develop a GUI for centralized laboratory control;
* Quickly review the physical and mathematical aspects related to lithium niobate modulator operation and control of its bias voltages;
* Design and implement in C# automatic control of PID regulators using National Instruments multiple ADC&DAC HW platform;
* Work as part of the high-speed optical communication R&D team;
* Design related documentation: well-commented code and test reports;
* Make internal technical presentations related to the project.
* The compensation for this position is competitive
Job Location: Moscow, Russia, metro Shodnenskaya
Вакансия опубликована 15 ноября 2016