Skywind Group is looking for a UI/UX designer for web-based data visualization and reporting dashboards with well-honed capabilities in UI/UX, and visual design, through interfacing with product management and development teams.
Eligible candidates must have experience updating / modifying wire-frames and designing browser-based, graphical reports and dashboards for the digital media/financial/gaming industry.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and detailed understanding for how interactive data visualization should look, feel and function in a digital environment. This role is responsible for conception and visual style of interactive creative deliverables for innovative, online digital media executions. The candidate will work with the product management team to refine wire-frames and deliver development ready wire-frames and visual design comps, including creating innovative design concepts and mock-ups for report/data visualization designs. Strong concept and design skills coupled with technical dexterity and the ability to adapt quickly to absorb new technologies is a must.
The candidate should demonstrate a passion for and knowledge of design, technique, practice and technology as well as possess a superior work ethic, computer knowledge and experience. The candidate should also be comfortable creating polished design work and presentations under tight deadlines and be highly organized.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Work Experience as UI/UX designer 4 years and over
- Passionate about all aspects of interactive design and a keen eye for details.
- Responsible for the content layout, pixel perfect visual appearance and usability design
- Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques (In-browser Design, Responsive Design, Grid Systems, etc.)
- Adobe Creative Suite (advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills are required)
- Experienced designing wireframes to create and deliver best of breed UX concepts
- Knowledge and experience with designing of interactive charts, dashboards, data-tables and other data information driven interfaces.
- Experience with digital media/marketing, and data visualization / reporting dashboards
- Strong sketching/ideation skills
- Team player with strong collaborative work style
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done mentality
- Sharp-eye for concept and execution as well as production and business facets
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
- United and professional team
- Social benefits