Our client, a large international trade and service company operating in the agricultural market, one of the leading companies in Europe, announces a competition for Trainee Programme in the Financial Department, Kakhovka
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis of financial and economic condition of the company and results of its activity;
- Monitoring of key indicators of operating and accounting report;
- Preparation and checking of elements of management accounting;
- Budgeting and planning of the company's operating activity;
- Accounting for the movement of funds of the company and reporting to management;
- Support the process of the operational funding for the enterprise;
- Support audit programs in the preparation of audit reporting (IFRS, GAAP).
- Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent;
- Experience in controlling in international environment or equivalent could be a supplementary advantage but not necessary;
- Accounting and reporting background is highly preferable;
- English – Upper Intermediate
- Solid understanding of financial processes, P&L, СF, Balance sheet and local accounting (GAAP) as well as IFRS;
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge is required;
- Solid understanding of accounting principles for financial analysis purposes;
- Good understanding of local tax and legal regulations;
- Full commitment, enthusiasm and ability to make decisions in emergency situations, attention to detail, working with large amounts of data.
- Good communication and analytical skills, strong leadership capabilities.
WORKING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
The company offers competitive payment level, possibility of personal development , work in team of professionals.
In case of an excellent performance and extraordinary professional and social skills, company are ready to consider an offer for a permanent position after termination of the trainee program.
Please note that sending your CV to DOPOMOGA Ukraine email address, is a confirmation of your agreement for personal data processing for recruitment and staffing of companies which are the customers of the agency.