Security Systems Designer for Capital Asset Protection
Job location: Tengiz 28x28
Abstract Job Description:
Role will have strong knowledge and experience in design/construction/commissioning of integrated
technical, physical protection and guarding, i.e. IP based Intruder Detection System, Access Control System, CCTV, LAN, vertical (FO) and horizontal (CAT6) structured and signaling cabling.
Brief Job Description:
Be a leader in health, environment and safety. Contributes to the systematic management of safety, health, environment, reliability and efficiency to deliver world-class performance in support of Operational Excellence strategy.
The main responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to:
- working in close cooperation with Security, IT/Telecom and Operation departments;
- participating in engineering study initiatives of the existing Security System infrastructure;
- developing of upgrade/expansion of Security System infrastructure based on available SVA recommendations;
- participating in technology selection and equipment for the project according to the Company requirements;
- preparation of Technical Specification documentation for Security Systems in line with the RoK Standards and Regulations, Company policies, standards, procedures and practises;
- participating in Technical Bids Evaluation (compare, challenge and align technical bids);
- interfacing in Contractors coordination activities, i.e. reviewing, commenting and validating subcontractor engineering deliverables - detailed Security System Contractor’s design packages as per Company Security System Specifications;
- participating in Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) when and if required;
- primary supervision of installation and commissioning activities;
- responsible for producing of Project documentation in both English and Russian;
Specific Candidate Skills:
- solid knowledge of MS Office and CADD (AutoCAD) packages.
- must have an Engineering Degree from an accredited University (Electrical, Civil).
- knowledge of construction methods for Electrician works for commissioning of IT, Electrical, CCTV , Security technologies, equipment.
- experience in systems designer engineering, cord assembly.
- broad knowledge of engineering standards and design practices.
- knowledge of technical English is essential, conversational English language is a plus.
- proficiency in use of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel is required & Access (as user) preferred).