We are building a strong team of professionals in Kiev to create from scratch Hybrid Mobile application using SCRUM methodology and cutting-edge technologies (Ionic/Ionic 2, AngularJS/Angular 2) to provide next generation services for Railway onboard staff. Our customer is well known multinational IT Provider for the global travel and tourism industry.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and provide architectural decision-making.
- Own new features from design to production release.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high-performance code.
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools.
- Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable.
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences.
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers.
We're looking for strong experience in the technologies below:
- HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON, AJAX.
- SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Version control (any): Git, Mercurial, SVN.
- Apache Cordova / Ionic / PhoneGap and strong mobile development background for iOS and Android.
- Strong problem-solving skills (Data structure/Algorithms).
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Good English.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices.
- At least 2+ years of agile experience.
- At least 1+ years of mobile development (Cordova/PhoneGap) development.