InternetDevels (internetdevels.com) is looking for a professional React.js coder with multiple work examples (these must be some existing sites that are live to the public). We also expect to be able to review one or more git repo demonstrating your code work. It's a one-time project, so for writing the new application we need the Front-end developer.
- Other Skills: React.js, Redux, Flux, Relay, HTML5, CSS, Drupal;
- Excellent written English and verbal skills are required.
Our ideal candidate would be familiar with the entire Facebook workflow for React; not just the React.js library itself.
Nice to have experience with:
- Experience with Postman;
- Drupal 7 or 8 experience is preferred;
- GraphQL experience would be nice.
This is a very large project. It's an existing website/commerce/product that is being rebuilt from the ground up. We have backend engineers migrating and building the Drupal application for all data handling.
The Front-end developer with React.js will be involved in the project during next few months:
- November - December (part-time);
- February - March (full-time).
Location of the candidate: doesn't matter.
If you are interested - please send your CV.