Lamoda is one of the most successful and fast-growing companies in CIS. We provide best-in-class e-commerce service to over 200 million fashion consumers across Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine. We were established in 2011 with the support of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest Internet incubator. Since then, we have attracted several other major investors such as JP Morgan, AB Kinnevik, Summit Partners, Access Industries, and World Bank’s IFC.
In 6 years since our founding, we have been able to become a company of more than 4000 employees, delivering fashion online to more than 2 million clients in Russia. Our plan is to continue the sustainable growth over the next several years, as e-commerce will remain one of the most promising business sectors in Russia.
Lamoda`s team is very diverse not only in respect to nationalities, but also to professional backgrounds and work functions. In essence, we are a fashion company, IT solution provider, and logistics operator, united under one roof. All of these things create a very interesting and dynamic work environment. Finally, we are pride of having distinctly European business culture and we operate completely in accordance with Russian laws and regulations.
Fast facts on why joining the Lamoda team now is a great idea:
- E-commerce is the fastest growing industry in the world and Lamoda is the leader on Russia and CIS fashion e-commerce markets
- Young, bright and talented team consisting of IT talents, fashion experts, and logistics professionals achieving top goals together
- Exciting work environment and constant professional growth opportunities
- International management consisting of top professionals
- Every employee has the ownership on his professional area and is empowered to fulfil his breakthrough ideas
Striving to excellence is one of our passions
At the moment we are actively looking for an HSE Manager to join our Risk Management team.
Develop LM risk methodology and tools further, conduct interviews across various functions and management levels, process large amounts of data (financial and otherwise), co-author risk report, develop communication strategy around LM risk reporting (inhouse), supervise and actively manage risk mitigation program
- Risk Surveys / BCM&DR / Crisis management
Conduct risk eval surveys (short notice and across RF&CIS), further develop BCM and DR program and monitor/actively manage implementation across LM, assist in development of crisis management manual and actively support crisis management, communication with state authorities and external auditors.
Lead/support cross-functional projects, budget responsibility (annual, quarterly, monthly), participation in business development projects, communication with internal and external project stakeholders, negotiations.
- Experience in large consulting companies
- Experience in Project Management
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding the pressure of meeting KPI’s and reaching objectives
- Challenging and interesting atmosphere in a young team of professionals: entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom and impact
- Collaboration with industry champions, opportunities to provide solution for the company with advanced and quite often unique business processes and technologies, implementing your own ideas
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts, incl. LTI), medical insurance, competitive benefits
- Official employment
- Office in city center m. Paveletskaya
- Discount on the entire range of products
- Free English courses