IOS Developer (Relocation to Germany)
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights", „Crazy Tribes" and „Celtic Tribes", Xyrality GmbH has become one of the most successful and fastest growing mobile games studios in Europe. Over 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day. We keep growing and are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team in Hamburg, Germany, to become totally absorbed by gaming world.
- Conception and development of mobile games for iOS;
- Further development and optimization of existing apps;
- Cooperation with our user interface designers in the creation of mobile interfaces;
- Analysis and object-oriented design with respect to our other platforms (e.g. Android, Browser);
- Ensuring the state of the art quality of both internally and externally developed games;
- Close cooperation with a creative team of marketing experts, developers, quality assurance engineers and graphic designers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area;
- 4+ years' experience in programming of Cocoa Touch applications in and Swift;
- Good knowledge of Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, UIKit, CoreFoundation, CoreGraphics or related APIs;
- Being familiar with development and debugging tools, such as Xcode and Git;
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills;
- Preferably, knowledge of performance analysis and tuning;
- Experience with game engines will be a plus;
- Good command of English (German as an advantage).
- Opportunity to join a young company in a strong growth phase;
- Competitive salary;
- Centrally located office with free sweets, coffee and full of smart people;
- Opportunity to work in multi-cultural environments;
- Medical insurance;
- Flat hierarchy;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Permanent parties;
- A team where work becomes fun.