Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of high-performance audio, entertainment, information and communication systems for the automotive and aftermarket industry. Luxoft engineers have a deal with the following technologies and systems: HMI development for middle level infotainment system.
Design system and plan work:
- Support the Product Owner (PO) in the creation and refinement of user stories, based upon the features being part of the product backlog.
- Create and refine implementation tasks for the created user stories.
- Define acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Contribute with efforts estimation for the implementation of user stories.
- Together with the other team members decide what user stories to implement in a sprint, based upon contents of product backlog. Done in collaboration with the Product Owner (PO).
Design, Document, Implement/Integrate and Test:
- Realize user stories as defined in team's sprint backlog.
- Resolve issues being raised into issue reporting system (backlog).
- Depending of project phase: Raise issues in issue reporting system (backlog). Shall be done for issues being seen that aren't addressed immediately, or for issues being such in nature that information about the issues is considered valuable to have in issues tracking system for tracking purposes.
- Excellent coding skills in QML.
- Experience C++ code.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Prior experience from mobile or consumer electronics is a plus.
In addition, you can demonstrate that you are:
- Passionate about what you do, and strive for excellence at all times.
- Self-motivating combined with proven ability to work well in teams.
- Able to learn quickly and willing to share knowledge.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.