Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our Client is seeking a Plant Manager to work within their facilities located in Russia, Central Federal District.
- Management of the Plant and provision of a sustainable cost-efficient production process with high product quality.
- Coordination of all day-to-day operations of the Plant.
- Planning, organizing, managing and monitoring the production process to achieve the required quantities within the defined quality and production cost level.
- Managing all the operations in line with local regulations and coordinating the permission procedures.
- Informing and motivating management and production personnel, ensuring their availability and performance according to the Plant’s need and promoting their professional development.
- Organizing proper project management of the approved investments projects and supervising their execution within required time and budgets.
- Improving and developing (together with a plant management team) the production quality system, Health & Safety compliance and environmental policy.
- University technical degree (geology / mining is an advantage).
- 10+ years of professional experience within manufacturing industries (oil&gas, mining etc.).
- 3+ years’ experience successfully leading production teams, displaying strong management skills and leadership behavior.
- Familiar with a “Western” management style.
- Working level of English language.