- Distributed team located in Russia and Germany is responsible for functional design of one of Deutsche Telekom IT landscape components - FlexProd.
- FlexProd is classified as a back end system and is responsible for the provisioning of broadband double- and triple-play ports of Gigabit Ethernet-based platform. It supports two functions: customersprovisioning with various business processes (entire product lifecycle) and its assurance / data storage, maintenace (in the field of network inventory) using different technology processes.
- Application specification development (based on HLD-specification);
- System modeling with UML;
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify requirements and perform review sessions;
- Be aware of Deutsche Telekom AG fulfillment processes, their process & system architecture;
- Working with documentation in German and English language.
- Experience with object oriented analysis & design;
- Experience with system modeling using UML;
- Experience in writing functional (application) specifications;
- Team minded, flexible and able to work with big amount of information and under time pressure, coping with multiple parallel tasks, able to set the right priorities;
- German language – enough to understand technical specifications (most of documents are in German);
- English language – advanced;
- Experience in Telecom area is a plus;
- Able to travel to Germany for on-site training (1 month).
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth;
- English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.
Ключевые навыкиНемецкий языкАнглийский языкUMLAnalysisDesignCommunication skills
Санкт-Петербург, 13-я линия В.О., 14, м. ВасилеостровскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, гибкий график