NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for Java Software Engineer (MANO)
Netcracker’s Management and Orchestration (MANO) solution enables end-to-end orchestration of service provisioning and assurance for hybrid networks made of both virtualized SDN/NFV-based components and traditional network technologies. NetCracker MANO solution fully covers ETSI MANO ISG reference architecture: NFV Orchestration, VNF Manager, VIM. It also provides E2E Service Orchestration component to perform service configuration tasks and cover VNF and PNF-based service components.
We are looking for person who likes new technologies, is ready to propose new ideas and implements them.
- Work as a member of the MANO development team.
- Work on Netcracker MANO product development projects.
- Performing research and proposing new features.
- Taking part in system design, creating specifications.
- Develop product demonstrations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Java EE/SE.
- OOP and design patterns knowledge.
- Linux user experience.
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills.
- Knowledge of Sprint framework.
- Working experience with Persistence Frameworks or DOBs.
- REST integration
If you have real development experience in the SDN/NFV area, please write us even you don't have the other experience required for this position.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.