Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements;
designing solutions; recommending system controls and protocols.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Elicitation of business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs).
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Ensuring strict adherence to IT governance policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure adequate and up-to-date maintenance documentation is provided.
- Validating project plans, taking care of the implementation, testing, validation and customer acceptance for the completed tasks.
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Line Manager that are related to this job.
- Experience in software development life cycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communications skills, proactive and enthusiastic in helping the customer in a respectful manner.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Can facilitate project definition workshops and resolve complex scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
- Can perform project estimation for BA related tasks.
- Can make recommendations for requirements approach for a specific project.
- Can produce a basic business case and seek approval from senior stakeholders.
- Understands principles of Business and IT strategy within the organisation.
- Can work proactively to resolve project issues and mitigate project risks.
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to complete properly given tasks within deadlines assigned.
- Ability to recognize constrains and criticalities and to report it timely.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written and excellent teamwork/people skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines and to work in a Team environment
- Customer Focused.
- Good standard of English language (written & spoken).
Education & Experience:
- College/ University education
- Minimum of 5 years experience