Mazars, a dynamic and fast-growing French Audit and Consulting company operating in Russia since 1995, invites you to start career in Audit!
As a Junior Auditor, you will be involved into trainings and then you will take part into diverse range of audit engagements with bank, insurance, leasing, investment & other clients.
If you want to build a career in auditing with international company which provides opportunities for professional development and career growth, apply to position now!
- Work on various engagements (bank, insurance, leasing and investment clients)
- Audit under RAS and IFRS
- Interaction with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, checking client’s financial documents
- Set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Business trips all over Russia (up to 20%)
Successful candidate’s profile:
- Graduates from Banking/Finance/Economics/Accounting/Audit in 2014-2016
- Good knowledge of Russian Accounting Standards
- Experience in audit or accounting is a plus
- Fluent English (French is a plus)
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of motivation and drive to build a career in professional services
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, communicative
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Ability to business trips (up to 20% of working time)
- Interesting work in international environment (full-time job)
- Official stable salary + annual bonuses based on performance
- Health insurance
- Office in Moscow center (Kurskaya metro station)
- Lunches allowances
- Additional week of vacations
- Internal and external trainings, ACCA compensation
- Flexible secondment policy (possibility of temporary move or relocation abroad) etc.