As a major financial institution, we strive to think and act in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on the diversity of our local roots and strong European presence.
The Corporate Finance Advisory and Capital Markets department for Russia (CFA Russia) within UniCredit Bank is looking for a highly motivated and skilled professional to support the Moscow based team in originating and executing M&A, DCM and ECM transactions in the Russian market. The team works closely together with the Vienna based Central and Eastern Europe sector teams and is regularly involved in cross border transactions throughout UniCredit’s markets.
- Country, industry and company research to supportorigination and execution efforts
- Preparation of materials for pitches, strategy presentations, and reports of analyses and valuation findings
- Support in preparation of complex financial models, including valuation of companies (DCF analysis, traded and acquisition comparable)
- Assist in preparation of various core documents in M&A transactions:teasers, information memorandum, indicative and binding offers, management presentations, etc.
- Support in coordination of financial due diligence process (both buyside / sellside)
- Support in coordination of drafting legal documents (engagement letters, transaction documentation)
- Higher education in finance/economics/business/mathematics with superior academic performance
- Ongoing education in finance (e.g. CFA program) is a strong plus
- 1-2 years experience in corporate finance with a leading International Investment Bank, or at least 2 years with a leading Management Consulting or Big Four company
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is a must. Native speaker of Russian
- Strong understanding of accounting standards, including RAS, US GAAP and IAS
- Proficiency in Bloomberg
- Capable of engaging with clients in professional dialogue
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- High level of responsibility and accuracy
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
We look forward to receiving your application.
Москва, Бутиковский переулок, д.9Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день