Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Multinational agricultural company for growing R&D center in Singapore has a opened position for an experienced microbiologist with strong skills in enzyme engineering
We look for an independent researcher who can work on isolation of microorganisms (fungi and bacteria) with industry relevant enzyme activities. Preference will be given to candidate with ability to carry over the project from environmental sample collection up to final stage of enzyme expression in the host cells.
· isolation of bacteria cultures and fungi from enrichment cultures;
· compare enzymatic activities of the isolates;
· analysis of nucleotide sequences;
· perform molecular cloning for subsequent gene expression in E. coli and yeasts;
· overexpress, purify and asses activity of proteins.
· сandidate should hold PhD in microbiology, biochemistry or molecular biology;
· candidate should be familiar with classic and molecular microbiology techniques which are suitable for gene screening and expression;
· experience with analysis NGS data analysis is a plus.
Our company provides:
· hIgh salary;
· challenging and interesting ongoing projects;
· friendly and international team;
· long term contract in global and fast growing company;
· relocation package to Singapore.
Ключевые навыкиmicrobiologymolecular biologyenzyme engineering
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз