The application required for the efficient handling of interest rates, derivatives trades (both voice and electronic), hedged operations with cash trades, receiving on-line risk calculations and processing trades downstream. This includes integration with numerous other applications responsible for providing market data, different types of electronic trades (both external and internal), workflow issues addressing for the front and middle office. Project technology stack: .NET 4.0 (WPF, Workflow, MEF), Microsoft Automation Framework, White, TIBCO EMS, Tangosol.NET, LINQ, Scala, JavaEE (JPA, JMS), Oracle Coherence, OSGi, Spring DM, Spring Integration, JBoss Drools, REST services.
- Development work in the team of 3-5 people.
- Participation in meetings with customer.
- Production of technical specifications and estimations of work.
- Development of solutions and delivery into production.
- Peer reviews of work with other team members.
- Scala or Java deep understanding of functional programming concepts.
- Concurrent programming experience.
- 5 years overall programming experience.
- Oracle Coherence.
- Apache Camel.
- Spring IoC.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.