The IT division is building an application to enable theFront Office and Senior Management to leverage the value of the data stored in various IT Systems. Building this application is planned as a twofold approach.
- First part is data integration/visualization, which means to structure client data and visualizing key information in a single entry point (descriptive analytics).
- The second part is data analysis, which aims to leverage all client information and derive actionable insights.
- These two parts will be integrated in a standardized client dashboard with a 360° client view, including client preferences, behaviors, needs, feedback, portfolio performance, product and channel usage, and client profitability information.
- We are trying to build a Global center of excellence (COE) to support the development for the application.
- Work with business partners to validate, clarify and normalize business requirements.
- Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements for multiple development teams - back end service developers, framework developers and UI developers.
- Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high level information into workable requirements.
- Work with developers and subject matter experts to understand the work effort, communicate any compromises or risks to designers and product managers and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties.
- 7 years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT architecture environments and experience as a Business Analyst on large-scale development projects.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience working with software or web technology teams.
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders.
- Basic computer programming skills.
- Business domain knowledge of investment products & experience with analyzing and implementing digital wealth management solutions.
- Knowledge of Blueprint or other requirements gathering software a plus.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.