Join our Development Centre and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented offshore.
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
- Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
- Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
- Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles).
- Must have: background in economics, good understanding of financial systems.
- Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding.
- Good knowledge in SQL (tolerance for regular roles).
- Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client (tolerance for regular roles).
- Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience.
- Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management.
- Coordination capability, organized, self driven.
- Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc.
- Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for business, PO from SCRUM perspective.
Additional requirements (desirable):
- Banking experience.
- Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.