The IT division is building a Global Client Analytics application to enable WM Front Office and Senior Management to leverage the value of the data stored in various IT Systems. Building this application is planned as a twofold approach. First part is data integration/visualization, which means the structuring client data and visualizing key information in a single entry point (descriptive analytics). The second part is data analysis, which aims to leverage all client information and derive actionable insights. These two parts will be integrated in a standardized client dashboard with a 360° client view, including client preferences, behaviors, needs, feedback, portfolio performance, product and channel usage, and client profitability information. We are trying to build a Global center of excellence (COE) to support the development for WM Client Analytics. application.
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Coordinate new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in RDBMS design and or architecture.
- Strong experience in writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, and adhoc queries using PL/SQL.
- Ability to present the pros and cons of various design and SQL coding techniques.
- Understanding of star-schema data warehousing concepts and implementations.
- Ability to interact with both Business and Technology colleagues.
- Good knowledge of optimization techniques for application and handling big amount of data.
- Good experience of large-scale data migration projects with multiple data sources and familiar with Extract-Transform-Load patterns and processes.
- Experience writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, and adhoc queries using SQL.
- Experience with performance tuning of complicated queries and procedures.
- Experience with Informatica.
- Familiarity with Oracle execution plans and statistics.
- Experience with Oracle SQL Developer client.
- Should have experience with source code and version control using Git or SVN.
- Must have worked on Financial applications using RDBMS design and/or architecture.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день