We are pleased to announce new vacancy opening in the Luxoft Media department. Our department runs a variety of small, medium and large accounts in multiple domains internationally, like Mass Media, Social Networks, Video streaming, mobile communications, CRM and even medicine, offering versatile and challenging opportunities for those who seek continuous professional development within very strong teams.
In Media we are striving to employ cutting edge technologies and approaches whenever possible. Most of our Customers come from the USA, UK, Australia, Japan and Western Europe, hence satisfactory English command is a must.
Our Client's (US based company) solutions enable you to store, collect, access, and use a vast and growing body of digital information. Provided hard drives and solid state drives, are everywhere that digital information and content is found: in the cloud, supporting your mobile digital lifestyle; in business and personal computers; in external storage devices; and in the digital video recorder in your home. Moreover media players created by our Client enables you to enjoy your digital content on the biggest TV screen in your house.
We are dealing with billions of requests, so you must have a strong understanding of the best development practices.
- Implement new software components according to the design specifications.
- Adapt to the changing priorities and be able to ship the features in the shortest time and confidence in quality.
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines.
- Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks.
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability.
- Work well independently and excel in a team environment.
A strong candidate for this role has:
- Experience with Golang.
- A history of working with one or more of the following languages: C#, Java, C++, etc.
- Experience with agile development and a continuous integration build environment.
- Proven experience delivering software running on linux/android appliances.
- Proven experience making architecture decisions and resolving conflicts in design.
- Golang development on a network application.
- Full stack knowledge for an ecosystem incorporating cloud services (i.e. AWS) and connected hardware.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.